Sunday, May 30, 2010

Well, hello there. My name is Brennan. I'm a fresh high school graduate, I have an idea of what I want to do with my life, and I need something to occupy myself this summer, so I started a blog. I have a couple friends who already have blogs, and I've realized that it seems to be a good way to further one's creative writing skills, which is something I love to do. Write creatively. I was encouraged by someone close to me to start this blog, as she writes one that deals with style of the creative fashion, (Eh, pun not intended, although I am a little pleased with myself for coming up with that!) and she seems to really enjoy it.

This blog is by no means a fashion blog as I know about as much style as Gandhi knows about Modern Warfare 2, but I can still use it to my advantage. I'm a very reflective person. If something happens in my life, be it good or bad, I'm probably going to sit down for a while and think about it. I feel that if I write it down, I might even be able to reflect even further. So in addition to furthering my writing skills, I'm going to use this blog to reflect on life. Blogging is very new to me, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? At least that's how I feel about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment