Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I guess my summer vacation... is over..."

~Roxas, Kingdom Hearts II

I got to actually use a Kingdom Hearts quote in my post! My blog is no complete! Ok maybe not, but I'm still pretty excited about that. Anyway, this is officially my last post of summer vacation. Tomorrow I go to Las Positas for my first full semester of college. I'm excited, but at the same time I am a little nervous. Both of these feelings are mixed together with a sense of curiosity, because I'm very interested to see if I will like this year or not. I think I will, but then again, life takes some very mysterious turns, that's for sure.

I can safely say that this summer turned out to be absolutely nothing like I had expected. I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing because I can easily say that this was the best summer I've ever had. This was the best year I've ever had, hands down. This year I had the biggest and most loving group of friends ever, and it's gonna be hard to find people as amazing as them. I loved this year, and I owe it all to my loving and supportive family and my amazing friends.

I think the only two goals I have for this year are 1) To make my first year of college successful and enjoyable, and 2) to stay in touch with all of my friends while we are at our separate grounds of education.

I think I can make it happen, but I just have to be very positive about the whole situation. I need to be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment