Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Well, back to the old grind."

Yeah, here's another one of those posts where I really have nothing too interesting to say, but I feel like it's been too long since I posted, so here it is.

My second semester of college starts up in a few days, and it'll be back to basically the same schedule as last semester. I really liked my schedule for classes last fall, seeing as it was shorter and all around better than my schedule back in high school, so I'm looking forward to this semester as well! Plus, I'll be able to listen to my iPod on the way to school seeing as I FINALLY got an iPod connector!

And this makes me happy.

Other than that, things have been going great for me, and I hope this year continues on this lovely path that it has chosen to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment