Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A sudden clearness; a clarity.

This year has started off a little strange, if you ask me. Nothing like I would have expected. Personally, it's already been a good year. Funny how life's twists and turns sometimes don't throw you as much as you would suspect, and you end up finding out that they are actually enjoyable.

Other times, though, you get thrown so hard by these sudden changes that it seems it will be much too hard to recover. One, if not a few of my friends have already experience something like this in the first week of the year, and as much as you want to console them, you know that unless you've experienced it yourself, you really don't have much to go on.

So I'm just going to pray for those friends and watch what happens. I still stand by what I said that this year is going to be a good one, but having a good year doesn't mean everything going smoothly. That's how you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment