Thursday, March 24, 2011

Putting all the words together

First order of business... The new Yellowcard record When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes is finally out! And of course it deserved some lyric-age as my title. This is probably the first album that has come out in the past 2 years that I instantly loved right when I heard it. I take that as a good sign!

Now on to the fun stuff... if you consider decapitating fun. Yep, that's what my dream was about last night. I decapitated a young lady with a halberd. She had a spear though, and it was either I died or she did. Here's a short recap on what I actually remember. The setting is a hotel room (huh?). So there are two women, one with the spear, the other unarmed I think. One of us has to die for some reason, and seeing as they are both trying to kill me, I'm fairly sure I'm their first choice. Then suddenly, the unarmed woman just get's up and leaves. I take this as an opportune time to strike, so I use my halberd (a spear with an axe-head at the end instead of a knife or spearhead) to drag her weapon out of her hands. So she lays there on the floor, and I raise my halberd and ask "Are you ready?" and she just looks at me. Then I bring the weapon down in a swift arc, and her head rolls away.

What? Really? Out of all the weird dreams I've had, this has to be the worst. I decapitated a woman... what kind of monster am I? I woke up feeling like a total jerk too. I think I'm going to look this up in one of those dream dictionary things. Not that I think they have any truth to them whatsoever, but it's interesting, right?

P.S. I really need to work on posting on this thing more often. 18 days in between posts, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment