Friday, September 3, 2010

I had a good quote for this post, but I don't feel like this post was important enough for such a good quote.

I'm sitting on my couch in my pj's watching George Lopez and drinking some water. I've got a headache, I'm tired, and I'm really bored. Besides any of that, I'm really happy right now. I've got a long couple of days coming up, but those 3 days of work is followed by 3 days off from work, so I'm excited about that. Funny thing, today was the day I was supposed to get payed, except for the fact that as I was clocking out, I completely forgot about the fact that I was earning money for working, and just went on my merry way.

I feel really dumb about that, but hey, my excuse is that I'm not used to getting payed. So I'm gonna stick with that excuse! Well, that's about it. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment