Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Jefferson Aero Plane

'Cause you confuse me more than anyone
an adjustment has begun
to let me feel the desperate need to leave what we undid undone
And maybe you could sympathize
with the bags under my eyes
and we'll see the signs are saying that we have used up all our tries
to be a better person
to be a better friend
to be a better son

He tries to be a better someone
that understands the difference
and that he can't show all the people all the things that really mean as much as he could (feel)
feels like I don't remember
ever being this tired (before)
before now my eyes were closed to
all of the beauty in this world

Alright, so I haven't updated this thing for a while, and I really don't have much to update, so i decided to just type up some lyrics for a song that has really been on my mind lately. I'm not sure why they've been on my mind, because these lyrics are kind of sad, but I've been anything but sad lately. I'm really not sure why, but for some reason these lyrics have been repeating in my mind over and over.

Who knows, right? But I love this part of the song. It was one of Relient K's weirdest and best songs, in my opinion.

On another note, I saw one of my friends on facebook writing to another friend of mine, and after finishing his letter, proceeded to say "I would say I love you, but that's cliche, so..."

The rest of the sentence doesn't matter, but what caught my eye was him stating the cliche. When I saw what he said, I thought that someone must be in a pretty sad state to say that three of the most meaningful, albeit overly used, words were "cliche". Hmm, well, I hope something interesting happens for me to post about soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment