Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's so cold in this house

Soooo I really don't have anything to post, but I feel like a week is too long to not have posted anything, so here we are. My first final was today! It went pretty good, and I think I wrote my essays very well, (it ended up being four pages typed) but I think my hand is not permanently cramped.

I can't wait for finals to be over! Well, first I can't wait for Friday, which will be the first time almost all of my friends will have spent an evening together in about, what, four months or so? I'm so excited! After that, I'll have one more final next wednesday, and I'll finally be done with my first semester.

I've been talking with a friend of mine who's currently in France, and after thinking about the conversation we've been having, I'm starting to rethink my choice of college. Now, it's not that I don't want to go to Irvine; In fact, I would love to go there, but if I do I will have to take a class that might be way above my level of knowledge, and I'm not sure how well it would go. I'm not ruling Irvine out yet, but I do think I need to do a humongous amount of research before I can truly decide where I want to go.

But where to start?

1 comment:

  1. stop underestimating yourself.

    you'll never know if you don't try, and if you don't try you know you'll regret it. if it's not irvine it's somewhere else, but i think you're smarter than you think.

    ReplyDelete