Sunday, December 26, 2010

My nose i' nuffed...

Leave it to me and the "Pryor Luck" to get sick during the best part of the year! I was sick during both Christmas Eve and Christmas, and now I'm trying to get better before I waste more precious break time sniffling up a storm at home. Let's hope!

Christmas was great! I always enjoy spending time with my family, and even though I spend a good amount of time with them throughout the year, the holidays always feel like something special. My family got me an iPod connection for my car, so once I get that installed, I can finally use my iPod in my car instead of making a new cd every couple of weeks to listen to new music!

Other than the holidays, there's nothing new that's really happened. Hopefully I'll get well within the next few days so that I can actually spend time with my friends, seeing as some of them go back to college after next week.

Time just flies way too fast sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment