Saturday, July 3, 2010

And know that I don't hate you, and know that I don't want to fight you, and know that I'll always love you, but right now I just don't...

I've had better days. Today I had to go through something I've been dreading for a while; something that I knew was going to happen. The decision that was made was sensible. It was calm, collected, and agreed upon without argument or strife. Hell, both the other person and I knew it was, sadly, the best decision. And it was. I was going to write some huge shpeal (shpeel?) about it, but then I thought "Hey Brennan, grow up and move on. Don't sit there and make it some tragedy that happened to you, because it wasn't and you know it." So that's what I did. I'm still sad about it, and I'm not going to act like it's no bug deal, because to me it is, but I'm handling it like I know I should.

Writing about stuff like this makes me feel so much better about it. I think having the thoughts of my mind spilled out into words helps me to sift through them and rule out the stuff that I know is over the top or ridiculous. I'm always gonna love this person to death, and we are still going to keep in touch and be friends, and that makes me so happy. Even if it didn't seem like it at the time of our conversation.

Anyway! This will most likely conclude my posts about relationship issues, for now anyway.

On another note, my story is coming along fairly well, so I'm going to end this post and go work on it! Whoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment