Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cricket, cricket...

I've had a very fun last couple of days and I have loved it. It's so good to be able to have a good time with people you love. But not that I have nothing to do, I'm bored out of my mind. I sit around at home thinking of things to do, and anything that pops into my head I either can't do for whatever reason, or it doesn't interest me.

I've been wanting to write a lot lately. Wanting meaning that I want the have the ability to write whenever I feel like writing. But I can't seem to do that. When I try to write, nothing creative comes out. But when I'm doing something, all of a sudden a spark happens and I sit there and write for hours. It frustrates me, because I really want to move along with what I'm working on, but I just can't seem to do it.

Well, hopefully I find something to do, because I hate whining like this

08escape_boredom2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment