Thursday, July 1, 2010

I just can't wait to get on the road again.

I really want to go on some trips with my friends. I was talking to my friend Alyssa, and we both decided that we should get all of our friends together and go on some trips this summer. I personally would like to go to Great America, which is one of my favorite places to go. But I'd also love to have a beach day with my friends. Alyssa also talked about a bunch of us going down to Tahoe to stay at a cabin for a while and just chill. I'm sure we could jet ski and stuff, but it sounds like a lot of fun to me!

I also think it would be really great to all go see a show in San Fran or something soon. I'm going to see Young Frankenstein: The Musical this weekend, which I am extremely excited about, but I enjoy seeing shows with my friends and would like to do that soon.

I think a drama club party is in order. Technically, I'm not part of the drama club anymore seeing as I've graduated, but I think it would be really nice to see everybody again this summer. It is really hard trying to find a day when everyone is around, and as much as I want a party, I don't even think my house can handle another drama party. Last time you could barely move!

I don't think these requests are unreasonable. How 'bout making them happen, hmm?

(Also, I've been really bad on labeling my posts for the longest time, so I'm trying to get better at it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment