Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And we'll all float on alright.

So nothing interesting has happened lately. Just more of the same old stuff, really.

I've been taking a class at the junior college I'll be attending this fall, and the class is alright I guess. The subject, Abnormal Psychology, is interesting, but the teacher would have to be dead to be any more boring. Or would that be more interesting, since a zombie would be teaching our class? And I've got nothing against the guy at all, he just isn't the most interesting lecturer.

As I was walking through the campus earlier today, I thought of something. Every school that I've gone to so far has really felt like a home. Somewhere safe where you can learn and spend some time with some good people. So far, Las Po really doesn't feel like a home, especially since I have to commute every day to get there. I think that's one thing I've always thought would be cool about going to a four year; the fact that you live there, or right near there, and therefore the school ends up being a sort of home.

From how I feel right now, I'll be glad to get to a four year as soon as I can, but in the meantime I'm going to make the best out of a situation in which I really don't have an opinion on at the moment. I'll make myself be positive, because I can do that! 'Cause I'm awesome. Bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment