Thursday, June 24, 2010

Doo doo doo, doo do doo, doo do doo, do do!!

I have no idea what to write about. I've had no idea what to write about all week, and the only reason I am posting this is because I feel like I need to continue to update my blog or else I might forget about it. I wouldn't forget about it if I had a lot to write about, but lately, I don't.

I applied for Color Me Mine, so I'm hoping to get a call back from them soon.

I really want to do another show, but the only show I know of that is in the works is Much Ado About Nothing at Las Po. I would enjoy doing something for that show, but apparently you have to be part of a certain class to be in the production, sooooo I don't think that's going to happen.

I saw Toy Story 3 last night! I absolutely loved it and it is easily in my top 5 of favorite movies! I loved Chuckles the Clown! Oh, he was so funny.

Gosh, I'm bored. I hope something interesting happens soon so I'll have something to write about.

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment