Friday, June 11, 2010

I figured it out. I can see again.

I've been really confused lately. And I mean really confused. But today, I was able to address the problem and now I feel so much better, like a ginormous weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel lighter than I've felt in about a week, and it feels great! So thank you.

Well, that's it. Yup, that's the goal of this particular post, done and over with. But as I don't feel this was a sufficient post, let's brainstorm for the next few, shall we?

Well, I wanted to post a monologue I wrote during a writing workshop at the Ontario convention this year. Man, was that a fun couple of days. I wish I could re-live that weekend. I also wanted to post some of my writing I've been working on this summer. I had an idea for a story, and if you ask me, it's one of my best. It's also been the one idea I've really been able to expand upon, as I have a fairly thought out storyline, a theme, characters, and conflicts all buzzing around in my mind. I'm excited to write more of it, but I've still got to think through some ideas.

So I'm sure I'll post some of that soon, but I've just got to decide when. Alright... bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment