Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Drama Trip Round 2!

I am currently packing my quite small backpack for a trip with the Drama kids to Oregon! We are going up to Ashland to watch some shows and go white water rafting. It's going to be a great time and I'm super excited for it, but right now I'm having a bit of a dilemma.

You see, I have two bags to choose from that I can bring with me to Oregon. One is a normal, run of the mill backpack, while the other is a colossal duffle bag. I don't want to bring either, because one is too small, and one is too big. I need one that's just right. If I bring the backpack, I might not have enough room to bring enough clothes for the weekend, but if I bring the duffle bag, it'll be huge and we are trying to safe as much space in whatever vehicle we choose to drive up in. So I'll have to decide what to do with that.

Anyway, I'm stoked for the trip and I hope it turns out as great as it's cracked up to be! I've got high hopes for this one!

1 comment:

  1. Just pack the huge one, and roll up and compress whatever room you have left over.

    ReplyDelete