Thursday, June 3, 2010

I can't do this without you so take heart, 'cause you know that you've got mine.

This last school year was amazing, with so many new experiences and friends, and it was easily my favorite year in public schooling. I told myself that I would bring those friends and experiences into this summer, as I was sure that it would make things a little more interesting than the typical summer. So far, it's been amazing, and I'm so thankful for having the opportunity to spend a summer with these people!

I've always had trouble keeping in touch with people, even when they live in the same town as me, because I tend to meet a new group of people and focus more on making new friends than keeping old ones. Maybe that's because I'm always afraid I will have a hard time making new friends? I don't know, but it tends to happen that way. I feel like that's not going to happen with this group, this family, of people that I surround myself with.

So although it's a short post, it's a meaningful one! I really look forward to the summer. Oh, and for those of you who haven't heard it yet; Yeeaauugghh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment